Opening St. Bridget’s Church, Saturday June 6th
Dear St. Bridget’s Parish,
We have great news. St. Bridget’s will be open for public Mass starting this Saturday, June 6th. Please see the following events and instructions below.
- Bridget Church will be open for public Mass, Saturday, June 6th, along with the rest of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Fr. Feeney’s funeral Mass is Saturday June 6th at 11AM with a view beforehand at 9am. We will live stream the funeral Mass for anyone who would like to watch it online.
- While the obligation to attend Mass is suspended, you are welcome to return for the vigil on Saturday at 4pm and the 9am Sunday Mass. The 11 am Mass will be celebrated privately by a priest and will offer the Mass intention.
- Daily Mass is Monday to Friday at 8AM and is also open to the public starting June 8th.
- Please wear a mask and wash your hands if you come to church.
- When you arrive at church the Pews will be roped off to keep us less than 50% capacity in the church.
- Instructions for receiving communion will be given at Mass.
- Thank you for those volunteering to clean and sanitize the church. I look forward to seeing you Thursday morning.
- Thank you to everyone who has dropped off their Sunday Collection Envelopes and signed up for online giving. You are helping with parish expenses and employee salaries.
- If you have not done so already, please fill out the Census form online or drop off a paper form at the rectory.
- The parish bulletin can be found on the St. Bridget website.
- The Church is open this week for personal prayer and Confession Monday to Wednesday from 1-3pm. The church is closed for cleaning Thur and Friday.
We look forward to your return,
God Bless you and keep you safe,
St. Bridget Parish
East Falls, Philadelphia